In Jávea you will find free Wifi in the municipal libraries and in other private establishments such as cafés and restaurants.
Currently, Jávea does not have free outdoor public wifi. Alternatively, you can connect to the internet for free by visiting its libraries located both in the old town and in the port area.
- MUNICIPAL PUBLIC LIBRARY: In the municipal Public Library, located in the Old Town of Jávea (Carrer Major, 9, Jávea) you can connect to its free wifi network and enjoy internet connection. Their opening hours are from Monday to Friday from 9am to 2pm and from 4pm to 8pm and on Saturdays from 10am to 1.30pm. Their telephone number if you have any other questions is 965 79 39 38.
- DUANES DEL MAR” PUBLIC LIBRARY: In the “Duanes del mar” Public Library, located near the Port of Jávea (Av. del Botanic Cabanilles, 17). Its opening hours are from Mon-Fri from 10am to 1.30pm and from 4.30pm to 8pm. Their telephone number if you have any other questions is 966 46 26 52.
Free private internet access points in Jávea
In Jávea you will find numerous cafés, bars, taverns, shopping areas,… where you can connect to their Wifi while you consume in their establishment. To connect to this wifi you will probably have to indicate your personal details to connect. In other places it will be enough to ask for the name of the network and the Wifi password in the establishment, to be able to surf without problems. Below is a sample of the commercial establishments in Jávea with internet access for their customers:
- Geographic: A bar and brasserie located in the Arenal area of Jávea. Here you can enjoy fantastic breakfasts, lunches and dinners. Or one of its famous cocktails. It has free Wifi for its customers.
- Cala Bandida: This is one of the trendiest restaurants in Jávea, with non-stop opening hours from 9am to 11.30pm, located in the port area. In its establishment you can enjoy a privileged view of the sea and its extensive menu of breakfasts, lunches and dinners. It is also a pleasant place to go for a coffee or tea. It has free wifi for its customers.
- La Bámbula: It is an ideal restaurant to watch the sunset while enjoying free wifi in the Arenal area. They have an extensive menu of Mediterranean and international cuisine, as well as a wine cellar that will satisfy the most demanding palates.
- Mercat de Xàbia: Located in the historic centre of Jávea (Carrer Roques) you will find different stalls selling local vegetables, meat, fish and you can also enjoy free wifi access. Come and have a look!
- Acqua Bar & Steakhouse: Restaurant and cocktail bar on the sandy beach of Jávea. Good views, varied dishes and good atmosphere by the sea. Enjoy free wifi.
- La Perla de Jávea: Mediterranean cuisine since 1984 in the sandy area. First quality raw materials and proximity, resulting in excellent Mediterranean dishes with wonderful views of the cape of San Antonio and Montgó. It offers free wifi to its customers.
- Taverna Octopus: British-style tavern offering a variety of beers and liquors while you listen to 70s rock music. An emblematic bar in the Arenal area with views of the sea. Enjoy the atmosphere and its drinks while you connect to its free wifi.
- Swiss Cable Jávea Office: In the Swiss Cable Jávea office located in the area of Balcón del Mar and Cabo de la Nao you can enjoy free WIFI 24/7.
If you want a fast and secure connection for your home, fibre optics is your best option. Contact Swiss Cable now: 965771121
How to safely connect to free public networks
Connecting to free open WIFI networks confers a number of security risks to your mobile device. When you surf the internet, you exchange a lot of sensitive data, passwords and other personal information that can be easily intercepted by malicious users with advanced knowledge.
From Swiss Cable Jávea, we offer you the following recommendations when connecting to open, public and free WIFI networks:
- Connect to password-protected wifi networks when you can
- Visit websites with HTTPS security certificates
- Protect your device by keeping both the operating system and the apps you have installed up to date.
- Remove automatic connections to open and public Wi-Fi networks from your device.
- Avoid making online purchases or transactions while connected to a public wifi network.
- Use the incognito version of your browser when connecting to public wifi networks.
- If possible, use an antivirus on your mobile device and keep it up to date.
- Don’t give out sensitive personal information through social networks or chat rooms
Swiss Cable Jávea