- Name: SWISS CABLE is a brand of SUIS BOGA TELECOM SL.
- CIF: B54530738
- Tax residence: Str. Cabo de la Nao, 67, Km 10, Local A, Buzón BAM 177
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: @SWISSCABLENET
- Facebook: /SWISSCABLE
- SUIS BOGA TELECOM SL is a private limited company registered in Spain in “Registro Mercantil de Alicante, Tomo 3492, Folio 72, Hoja A-123538″
- Licenses RO2012/485 y RO2012/77 by Comisión del Mercador de las Telecomunicaciones (www.cmt.es)
- Description of company:
SUIS BOGA TELECOM SL acquired and merged the limited company SWISS SERVICE & CABLE-TV SL with CIF B54530738 during 2011 and 2012.
The company has obtained state telecommunications operator licenses granted by the competent Telecommunications Market Commission (www.cmt.es). The licenses are RO2012 / 485 and RO2012 / 776. These licenses allow society to build, develop and maintain telecommunications networks in the public and private domain, including: streets, roads, houses, apartment blocks, towers, etc.
The company is fully authorized by the Audiovisual Producers Rights Management Entity (EGEDA www.egeda.es) to broadcast television content in Spain. All our employees are registered in the Social Security. The company pays its taxes as a Spanish company and our accounts are published annually in the Mercantile Registry.
We make contracts with all our customers and respect and follow the European consumer protection guidelines. We adhere to the Audiovisual Media Services Directive (Media Services Directive) of the European Commission. We have received funding from the public entity Empresa Nacional de Innovación ENISA (www.enisa.es) attached to the Ministry of Industry and, therefore, we are subject to independent audits by the ROAC auditor.